Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Life is Good

Yeah, you are right; "Life is Good".

Dear friend, this is a small gift from me:

The snapshot of a painting I did on 25th September, 2005. (i.e. after a break of about 7 years).


Life is all colourful like this painting. We can either see and enjoy the colours or close the eyes and see the darkness; choice is individual, realized it hard way, but yeah, I have.

Finally I've reached "home", I'm where I want to be, both physically and mentally...Peace. I savour the moments.

Nothing and no one is indispensable.

.....
......
.........

Thanks a lot and all the best.

Comments:
Nothing and no one is indispensable.
Except for choice .. may be
 
well, i guess.. life is neither colorless nor colorfull.. it's more like the canvas behind that painting... n the choice to fill it is, as u say, is of the individual.. and does "no one is indispensable" include urself too ;-)?
 
Agreed that life is like the canvas.
But the thing is many people, (like me, shall I say, to mean the least offense to anyone?) even after filling it with colors with their own hands, don't realize that it is so colorful and see only the darker side, don't they?
Yeah, no one is indispensable might include myself too..after all, who is myself and what's the difference between me and anyone else?
I don't know..anything can be argued either or many ways.
By the way, this might be my last blog for a long time from now.. Looks like I have found more interesting things to do.
 
mind blowing...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]