Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

My quotes

These are a few quotes I came up with in December 08..Thought of documenting it time to time.

I do not know whether I believe in what I write or I write about what I believe (Adhoc) - date 6.12.08
Feelings are different, Actions are different and the Reality is indifferent to both of these (Abstract, subject to interpretations) - date 6.12.08
If my trust breaks, I'll blame only myself for placing it on a wrong person. (Experience) - date 10.12.08
Professors and project managers have uncanny talent for making simple things intricate. (Experience) - date 24.12.08
If I am forced to choose between wisdom and love I'd choose the latter (A thought) - date 28.12.08
(The meaning of the last quote should not be applied to materialistic "wisdom" and materialistic "love")

With that, bye bye 2008..





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]