Wednesday, April 01, 2009

 

Can you "C"?

Caution: I am egocentric and egotistic. No, a better word for me is "narcissist". This is yet another blog centered around myself.
People often ask me the expansions of "C" and "K" in my name, which are "Chakrakodi" and "Krishnashastry" respectively. The next question is where's this place "Chakrakodi" or whether it is a place, for which no one on this earth probably has the answer.
Actually, "C" can be interpreted in lot more interesting ways: Creative, Credible, Connoisseur, Confident, Conqueror, Conscientious, Curious etc. "C" in my name does not mean any of these. I like to associate my "C" primarily with the following three things:-
1. Correlating (the Coincidences),
2. Confusing (even the Close friends), and
3. Contradicting (myself).
Ever since my 6th semester engineering, I've been hearing, "You are Complicated". Surprisingly, it took them so long to find out; I knew it much earlier. Complicated minds have the ability and inclination to Correlate even the unrelated things and situations. Not just that, they have a passion for jumping to Conclusions based on these Correlations, even if they know that more often than not, these are wrong. Reading between lines, finding patterns in numbers, interpreting incidents to be signs of some significance, and finally based on these, Coming up with weird theories and Corollaries. {I am a highly impractical and philosophical individual with absolutely no sense for my priorities.} Many a times there's no Correlation between what I think, say and do, rather there are Contradictions. In this way I become an enigma to those around me. If they try to understand me by applying my own theories on myself, they are bound to get Confused. Hold on, you must believe that the following sentence in the next paragraph is true.
All of the above is false. Can you "C" that?
Happy Fools' Day..

Comments:
And I thought I was the only complicated person.
 
This post is hated by many of my friends. But I won't remove it.
 
btw.. Chakrakodi is a place where our family began ...
 
Dear Sumakka,

I know that it is supposedly the place where our family began..But do we know where it is? I am "secretly" hoping someday someone will tell where it is..

Aparna
 
chakrakodi never exist in this earth...it could only be a name and a sign board, in a broken stone.but chakrakodi is a root of Aparna,(a emerging lecturer turned philosopher) where her life grwoth begins n ends...jst like chakrakodi. a unknown name in this universe,i believe ,Aparna never born or died.she can be only a sign board root map towards the wisdom.
Her knowledg,illusions ,doubts,n findings n her thoughts processes, i hope to see in a printed form, which nobody can erase from the history .
 
and I thought I was the most jobless person on the planet.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]