Monday, October 19, 2009

 

Movies

Jonathan Livingston Seagull (1973) - based on the book by Richard Bach
Theme is very different. Entire movie has only seagulls! Spiritual.

Little Prince (1974) - based on the book by Antonio Saint Exupéry
Some might find this kiddish. To the eyes that can see beyond, message that it conveys is very clear.

The Man From Earth (2007) - plot written by Jerome Bixby
Concept of immortality/God seen from a different perspective.

Whatever Works (2009) - written and directed by Woody Allen
Love defined as "Whatever Works"! Good balance of comedy, philosophy and romance.

Excellent among those I watched in last one month.

Comments:
I've seen The Man From Earth. One of those crazy movies that I liked a lot... I also recommend Groundhog Day...
 
yes..yesterday was my "Groundhog Day..." But today has happened!!
Nice concept. Pure fiction, but seems so real..good comedy.
 
I will try to watch one of these today... I had an option of watching Whatever works recently but I skipped it because of Larry David.. had too much of him lately in Curb Your Enthusiasm.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]