Thursday, April 22, 2010

 

Follow-Up on Jobless Post

For a while there has been a shift in my priorities and hence I could not update my present "job status". I have been receiving mails of various kinds as response to that post, some expressing their wish to work with me, some expressing consolation etc.

I have not been applying like crazy, and that is why for four months I had to wait, to get a job of the kind I preferred. In between I had worked as a free-lancer. Finally now I am settled in Hewlett-Packard Imaging and Printing Group, Research and Development Hub (IPG R&D Hub) as Systems Software Engineer. Office is near ITPL. Office bus is cool, it takes 65-75 minutes to travel one way.

That's about it folks. Catch you later.

Comments:
Nice to know that you are back on the job track. Freelancing? As?
 
Congrats Aparna.. All the very best for your new job..Welcome to chaotic whitefield-k r puram-mahadevapura area. Have a great career @ HP
 
@ tiny jiggling.. (Mr. Prasad):
Freelancing for sometime as perl programmer and later as LabVIEW programmer.

@deepsea .. (Mr. Deepak):
Thank you. :)
 
Hi. I just wanted to thank you for good writings here. There have been some things I have taken from here. Your upbringing to where you are now, your take on books, your old computer, attitude and so much more that I've read over the past months have been really worthwhile. I suddenly realized I have been a silent reader, so just stopping to comment. Please keep your views and experiences coming through and let no the presence of readers like me affect contents in any way. Thanks. Congrats on your new job.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]